Saturday 1 December 2012

Answer to a Tag


So I was tagged by a follower in Twitter


If I were a month, I'd be February.
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Sunday.
If I were a time of day, I'd be 3AM.
If I were a planet, I'd be Venus.
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a mermaid (SHUT UP! THEY DO EXIST!)
If I were a direction, I'd be North East.
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a window. 
If I were a liquid, I'd be watermelon juice
If I were a gemstone, I'd be Ruby.
If I were a tree, I'd be an oak tree.
If I were a flower, I'd be a rose bud.
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be a thunderstorm.
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be the drums
If I were a color, I'd be VIBGYOR.
If I were an emotion, I'd be excitement
If I were a fruit, I'd be a cherry.
If I were a sound, I'd be a giggle.
If I were an element, I'd be fire.
If I were a car, I would be a car.
If I were a food, I’d be chocolate...yum..yum..yummy
If I were a material, I'd be satin.
If I were a scent, I'd be smell of markers.
If I were an object, I'd be a fork.
If I were a body part, I'd be the Lips.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a smile with 2 dimples.
If I were a song, I'd be LOUD.
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be stilletos.
If I were a kiss, I'd be a flying kiss.
If I were a smile, I'd be toothy


n_n

Woke up at 10  wished my bro on his Birthday and cleaned the fridge
No work so tried flirting with some Girl-friends (D:)
Went out with family for a lunch 
Came home and Cleaned my room
Made tea

And now finally time for Blogging

Okay, So far I've come up with nothing for the list of things I haven't done..

I COULD try not eating chocolates....


Gimme some ideas..!!

And I found an old notebook of mine with a couple of "stories" I wrote
Apparently 16 year old me was funny xD....

Let me have a chocolate :-P

Regards,
Arshpreet...

No comments:

Post a Comment