Friday 30 November 2012

My life is a 'journey' and not the 'destination'

I am blogging after a long-long time. Iam blogging coz I love to write....My friends says I am not good in expressing my views directly but once handed o'er a pen and a book I write my heart out. May be coz i find book a best friend to rely on, to share my views, my thoughts, my happy moments, my sad moments. Now even i would love to grow up with technologies, so instead of pen and paper I tried E-blogs.... :)

Well what topic do i start with???

ummmnnn.....yes, Life....Lets start with a feeling of existence in this world....I love the saying, " Life is a journey and not a destination" and so true.....

I had to go through so many obstacles in my life, it doesn't matter how difficult or easy it was, it is or it will be.....but i realized it never stopped...neither did I....I achieved so less and lost so much that if i start counting on my loss God would be ashamed of making me an owner of such LUCK....Well i dont curse him for LUCK coz i have learnt to deal with it... Nobody know what life is going to show us next....However, I have made myself very strong to fight against any tangible or intangible losses.... If life was a destination, I would never be able to move on and wouldn't get anywhere in life.....

Everyone might have dreamt of something and me too...I wish I dream comes true very soon.....coz that's were my journey begin and thats were my destination lies....

No comments:

Post a Comment