Friday 30 November 2012

Still fantacising fairyland and fairytale


Sleeping beauty
Fairytales are of big part of my life.When I was a child I believed in fairy tales and happy ever after endings just like Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and many other fairy tales. However, as we grow older, we soon realise that situations in real life do not always turn out as we would of expected our fairy tale to.
When we are young and fall in love we can sometimes have too high expectations for ourselves. We would like everything to be perfect. We think of our future together forever and hope that one day we will in fact have a fairy tale wedding and therefore live happily ever after. Though life always has to face the weird reality. Still, yes still I fantasize fairyland and fairytales. There were some favorites that I love to read and even watch in Television  like The sleeping beauty, Rapunzel and the prince, Cinderella, Sonia and the king December, The talking mirror and the Little Mermaid. I wish fairyland and the character exists in-real. Why??? because who doesn't want to dream beautiful...Me too....

Cinderella
What do I love about Fairyland???
I love the castles, the huge Palaces, Blue sky, river banks, beautful hills, chirping birds
I love the sibblings in the tales though they are huge in no. ;)
I love the way the king and the queen pamper the princess.
I love the princess with Golden long hair, pink-white-red satin long gown with a beautiful diamond crown for the head, loved the finger rings, the necklaces and the princess shoes.
I love the revolving bed with maroon satin quilt and bedsheets with hanging laced white curtainsto cover the bed while sleeping.
I love the way Princess been taken care by maids
I love to love the innocence of the Princess
I love the horse buggy made for Princess so that no one in the kingdom could ever eye on the princess.
I love the witches and the magical spells.
I love the frog when kissed by princess turn into a handsome prince
I love to see the charming Prince coming to meet the princess riding a pony
I love the romance between the prince and the princess
I love the way prince propose the princess by giving bunch of flowers
I love the villans who kidnap the princess and then the prince fights with them and rescue the princess.
I love the way prince kisses and woes the princess and carry her in his arms to the church and marry her.
I love the snow falling from clouds, birds singing them as if congratulating them for the victory of LOVE.

Isn't this enough to tempt you to fantasize about such  beautiful world with beautiful people around. Even though some tough tasks that life faces in fairy tale but end is always happy.

Why is fairytale just a namesake? an imaginary story. Why can't I live int his world waiting eagerly for my prince who would fall in love with me at first sight and when kiss me I would start dancing ? Why is fairytale just a fairytale and not the real life??? My last wish to god would be to make me the princess of a huge kingdom in the fairytale world.

Hey I'm smiling :) blushing too (*Blushing* )

-----Arsh
Rapunzel

No comments:

Post a Comment